Thursday, July 1, 2010

This is *AWESOME* Branding!!!

I received this email a few minutes ago. I liked it so much I had to share it with you. It's one of the most creative ideas I've ever seen. A lot can be learned from what he's done.  

_____________________

Hi Wes,


My name is Jay Kell and I'm one of the owner/winemakers at VERGE Wine Cellars.  We're a small wine company based out of Healdsburg, CA in Sonoma County.  Periodically, I check out other businesses named VERGE and yours came up.  I really dig the coIn idea and would love to send you a bottle of two of my 2007 Syrah.  If you like it, perhaps we could work together in the future on any parties or gift programs you may have a need for.

Bottom-line, I like the name of your business and that alone deserves some wine!

Our focus at VERGE Wine Cellars is to produce Syrahs from vineyards that are on the edges of appellations and that only grow organically/biodynamically.  Mike Brunson, who is also the head winemaker/vineyard manager at Michel-Schlumberger, and I make the wine together. The 2007 Syrah is from Bradford Mountain in Dry Creek Valley with vines that have been farmed without pesticides since 2003.  It is also one of the oldest Syrah vineyards in Dry Creek. We made around 450 cases.  Our previous vintage was named (Feb 2010) as one of the Top Syrahs of the Year in Wine & Spirits.

Please let me if you'd like me to ship you some wine as well as an address and contact info.

Nice to meet you!

VERGE Wine Cellars
4085 Westside Road
Healdsburg, CA 95448
707.490.4585
http://www.vergewine.com

Posted via email from Wes & Steve are The Dumb Kidz?

No comments:

Post a Comment